Guitar Humidifier and Dehumidifier. Two-ways Humidity Control Pack.Music Sorb is more than a Guitar Humidifier, it is a two-ways Humidity Control System.
Music Sorb is more than a Guitar Humidifier, it is a two-ways Humidity Control System.
- Music Sorb protects your guitar both from high- and low-humidity damage.
- Music Sorb does not need to be constantly refilled or maintained. Just replace it once a year.
- Music Sorb is dry to the touch even while holding moisture. Nothing to spill. Nothing to damage your guitar.
To protect your guitar from low humidity damage, you, normally look for a guitar humidifier and you have a few product or system choices that are supposed to work. Most, if not all, try to keep your wood instrument from getting too dry; most are complicated and time consuming to use. Most require constant vigilance. We have developed a dedicated product, which is more than a guitar humidifier, using an advanced technology that is a two-way humidity control system. This innovative product allows you to keep the correct RH range for your guitar in the simplest way possible and addresses all the possible concerns and complains we heard from professional guitar players. Music Sorb, as opposed to the usual guitar humidifiers, protects your wooden instrument both from high and low RH and it lasts minimum a year without any leaking of liquid or damage to strings.
What are the main difference between a guitar humidifier and Music Sorb advanced humidity control system?
- A guitar humidifier does not protect from high humidity level damages.
- Most guitar humidifiers need to be refilled weekly or on a regular time schedule.
- Some guitar humidifiers are at risk of liquid leaking in/on your guitar.
- Music Sorb humidity control system protects your guitar both from high- and low-humidity damage.
- Music Sorb humidity control system does not need to be constantly refilled or maintained. Just replace it once a year.
- Music Sorb humidity control system is dry to the touch even while holding moisture. Nothing to spill. Nothing to damage your guitar.
Our Humidity Control Pack is not the usual guitar humidifier it is an advanced two-ways humidity control system from which classical, acoustic, and electric guitars gain extraordinary benefits.
Music Sorb’s Desorption Technology to protect against low RH is especially important for acoustic guitars to fight warping, cracking, and fractures of any part of the guitar.
Music Sorb’s Adsorption Technology is especially important for solid body guitars causing them to swell and warp. Obviously, any guitar should be protected from high RH.
A Couple Tips
- In all cases, using a solid guitar case with Music Sorb, and for any other guitar humidifier, it is preferable, for maintaining the right RH,C to keep the environment inside your case as constant and favorable as possible.
- Check the RH in your case using an hygrometer that you have previously tested for accuracy like you would do when using a guitar humidifier that needs periodical refill. Our product can be reconditioned in case of excessive dry condition at first installation.
- Obviously, you need to be reasonable in your guitar care otherwise. Remember that our product does not protect your guitar from temperature extremes. Like your pet, you do not want to leave any wood instrument in a hot car. Both the trunk and the passenger area of a car in the summer can get over 150° F (>65° C). Extremely high temperature wreaks havoc on the guitar bridges, frets, and neck. Even direct sunlight can damage the finish. Literally everything is thrown out of tune.
We invite you to explore our range of products dedicated to maintaining wood musical instrument on our website. Music Sorb products are developed by Fuji Silysia, specialized in “Precision Silica-gel Engineering” and in addressing the problems of proper maintenance for fine art and fine musical instrument. Supported by such innovative research, we can now offer you a product that brings obsolescence to any common guitar humidifier.
How it Works
Music Sorb removes the threat to your musical instrument caused by sudden changes in moisture. Controlling the moisture is essential to preventing damage to the wooden structure of your instrument.
Purchase Music Sorb
Protect your classical, acoustic or electric guitar. Buy Now Music Sorb and immediately start to enjoy all the benefits and simplicity of our innovative technology that mantain stable the correct humidity range inside your case.